Careful with your words
Give this word game a try and see if you can beat Momentum’s editor’s score!
Word games are a great pastime. They can help relieve stress, expand vocabulary, improve brain functions like concentration and problem-solving—and provide a fun competition.
Momentum editor Jane Hoback completed this Boggle-style game and found eight words in 90 seconds. Try to beat her record and tag us on Facebook @NationalMSSociety and let us know how many words you found.
How to play:
- Grab a pen and paper. Then, set a timer for 90 seconds.
- Find as many different words as you can, writing them down as you go. Words are formed from letters that adjoin in sequence horizontally, vertically or diagonally in any direction.
- When time is up, count how many words you found.
Rules to keep in mind:
- No letter may be used more than once within a single word.
- Words must be at least three letters long.
- Proper nouns and abbreviations are not allowed.