Momentum, an 80-page quarterly, is the largest MS-related publication in the world with a circulation of 500,000 and an average readership of almost 1 million. Momentum readers are people with MS and their families and friends; physicians, nurses and allied health-care providers and researchers; and National MS Society event fundraisers and donors. The magazine features stories of people living with MS, consumer issues, news of advances in MS research, reports on MS activism and expert opinions from MS specialists. Momentum is dedicated to providing reliable, comprehensive and timely information on all aspects of multiple sclerosis.
Who is reading Momentum?*
Our most recent readership survey revealed:
- 51% have kept an article or issue after reading Momentum
- 55% have been diagnosed 11 years or longer
- 67% of Momentum readers read most issues or every issue
- 77% of our audience is female
- 84% of recipients have MS
- 84% of Momentum’s audience is 35 years and older
* Resolution Research 2019
To request a Media kit please fill out the form below:
Reasons to advertise
Momentum offers access to the most sophisticated, best-informed, most cutting-edge information about multiple sclerosis and offers advertisers a targeted pipeline to reach key decision-makers and influencers in the buying market.