Momentum, a 74-page quarterly, is the largest MS-related publication in the world with a circulation of 450,000, and an average issue readership of almost a million. Momentum recipients are comprised of people with MS, physicians, nurses and allied health-care providers, event fundraisers and donors to the National MS Society. Momentum provides articles that inform, engage and motivate readers to Join the Movement. The magazine includes first-person stories, consumer reports and expert opinions from MS specialists. Momentum dedicates itself to providing reliable, comprehensive and timely information on all aspects of multiple sclerosis.
- 84% of our audience is female.
- 77% of recipients have MS. On average, those with MS are diagnosed 16 years ago.
- 63% of Momentum’s audience are between 35 – 54.
- 68% of Momentum readers report reading the last 4 issues.
- 44% pass their issues to at least one other person, and 26% filed an article for future reference.
- 36% have taken one action as a result of reading advertising.
- 72% have taken at least one action as a result of reading articles or columns in the publication.
- 61% of Momentum readers are interested in MS research and find that the articles meet their needs.
- Average time spent with each issue = 47 minutes
* Question Pro Research Survey – 2013
Download Momentum magazine’s 2017 Rate Card and Media Kit.
Reasons to advertise
Momentum offers access to the most sophisticated, best-informed, most cutting-edge information about multiple sclerosis and offers advertisers a targeted pipeline to reach key decision makers and influencers in the buying market.
- Families are insured. People with multiple sclerosis and their families are more likely to be insured and make more than the median income.
- Women are the decision makers. Women ages 35-55, those most likely to have MS, are primary financial decision-makers in their households.
- Digitally savvy audience. Readers engage in content on a broad cross-format platform. While preference for print remains strong, just over half of readers in a 2012 survey said they preferred to access Momentum content digitally (online, tablet, smartphone).
Elisa N. Beerbohm, National Senior Manager – Corporate Relations/Ad Sales National MS Society Broadway Station 900 South Broadway Suite 200 Denver, CO 80209 303-698-6100 x15204 email@example.com